Static charge can be used to optimise a process. Proven applications include :
- Charge a small section of a film during winding on a roll to prevent the roll from telescoping.
- Charge a surface to make dispersion of fluids on the surface more homogeneous.
- Assist in better paint distribution.
- Material separation e.g. separation of recycled plastic.
- Use static charge as web tension device.
- Use static charge as web positioning.
The aforementioned applications are very complex and need comprehensive knowledge of the process and charging techniques. Simco’s agent and our research & development engineers are eager to help you find a suitable solution.
Chat with an expert now!
Click on the chat button to immediately find the right solution for your problem regarding static electricity with one of our technical experts. You can both chat and video call with our customer service to describe your situation in the best possible way. No time to chat now? Send an e-mail to our customer service or call us: +31 (0) 573 288333. Would you prefer to contact your local expert? Then take a look at our representatives in your region here!