Static charge can be used to optimise a process. Proven applications include :
- Charge a small section of a film during winding on a roll to prevent the roll from telescoping.
- Charge a surface to make dispersion of fluids on the surface more homogeneous.
- Assist in better paint distribution.
- Material separation e.g. separation of recycled plastic.
- Use static charge as web tension device.
- Use static charge as web positioning.
The aforementioned applications are very complex and need comprehensive knowledge of the process and charging techniques. Simco’s agent and our research & development engineers are eager to help you find a suitable solution.