The Perfomaster provides the hardware and software to generate a controlled spark over, detect this and evaluate the spark over to produce a pulse signal. The pulse signal is available on the output connector and can be used for counting the detected spark-overs and thus perforations.
The miniaturised design of the Perfomaster contains the electrode as well as the high voltage source. It is powered by 24 V DC, so no high voltage cable is required. Electrodes are standard fitted with three special alloy emitter pins and are detachable for replacement or remote placement.
A status signal LED provides direct system information on the Perfomaster.
- A green LED signals operation OK.
- An intermittent red LED signals a perforation detected.
Supply voltage and output voltage setting to the Perfomaster can be provided in two ways:
1) directly form the machine f.e. PLC
2) with additional external control kit
- Incorporated high voltage power supply, input voltage 24V DC
- No high voltage cables needed
- Two-colour status LED:
- Green LED: signals operation OK
- Red LED: An intermittent LED signals a perforation detected
- Supply voltage and output voltage setting can be provided:
- Directly from the machine f.e. PLC
- With additional external control kit
|Cable||low voltage cable, standard M12 connector|
|Input power||24 V DC, <0,5 A|
|Emitter pins||special alloy|
|Max detection frequency||25 Hz|
|Signal||Multicolour LED: -Green, signal ''operation OK''|
|-Red, signal perforation detected|
|Control voltage||0-10 V of 0-24 V|
|Ambient temperature||0 - 55°C|
|Protection classification||IP 54|