The new standard function Current Control will enable you to set a constant current vs a constant voltage. This will provide a much more stable charging and will compensate contamination and emitter pin wear automatically.
Advanced Current Control is a revolutionary new feature. The generator keeps track of the supplied current to the electrode. It senses when there is no material to be charged and switches the current to a safe low level. This prevents sparkover and emitter pin wear. When material is reinserted the current will switch back to the high level current.
A serial bus interface can be fitted additionally to enable the generator to communicate through serial bus interfaces s.a. Profibus or CANopen (Other serial protocol available on request).
Advanced Output Control is optionally available for specific applications.
This function provides output control that is proportional to an input signal.
F.e. the level of charging can be proportional to the speed of the machine.
- Output voltage of 0-30 kV DC (CM5-30)
- Output voltage of 0-60 kV DC (CM5-60)
- Available with a positive or negative output voltage
- Voltage Control and Current Control
- Password protected menu, lockable keyboard
- 4 line LCD display with dual instructions (text + symbols)
- Analogue remote control functions and signals
- Quick setup
- Advanced Current Control (patented)
- Advanced Output Control
- Serial bus interface optional
- 180 ° reversible control panel equipped with membrane switches
|Housing material||Steel, powdercoating|
|I/O||Sub-D 25 p|
|High voltage reading||LCD display|
|Cable||2,5 m with plug and Euro Connecter IEC-320|
|Ambient temperature||0 - 55 °C|
|U primairy||100-240 V AC|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||240 Watt max.|
|U secundairy||0 - 60 kV DC|
|I secundairy||0 - 2,5 mA|
|Polarity||Pos. or neg.|
|Standard||Voltage and Current Control|
|Analogue remote control|
|functions Lockable keyboard|
|Advanced Current control|
|Advanced Output control|
|Options||Serial bus interface|