This anti-static bar has the same properties as the P-Sh-N. but is equipped with an integrated power unit, you do not need a high-voltage cable. This anti-static bar has been approved for use in certain hazardous environments. The 5m long primary cable shall be connected to the mains voltage. A neon lamp can indicate that high voltage is present. Under certain conditions the P-Sh-N-Ex bar is capable of neutralizing the materials from a maximum distance of 200 mm.
- Short working distance: 200 mm max.
- Shockless touchable emitters
- The bar continues to function properly when a number of emitter pins are short-circuited, for instance due to heavy fouling.
- Ideal for neutralisation of static electricity on materials when the distance varies.
- Approved for use in certain explosion hazardous environments
|Working distance||200 mm max.|
|Housing material||Aluminum / steel|
|Inner bar material||PVC|
|Emitter pins||Special alloy|
|Cable bar||5 m (Neoprene)|
|Weight||Base 2 kg + 0,8 kg/m|
|Ambient temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|U primary||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption||30 Watt|
|Option||Neon lamp, external|
|Suitable power unit||Integrated|
|ATEX category||II 2 GD|
|Ex smb IIB T4|
|Ex mD 21 T135C|