The Perfomaster provides the hardware and software to generate a controlled spark over, detect this and evaluate the spark over to produce a pulse signal. The pulse signal is available on the output connector and can be used for counting the detected spark-overs and thus perforations.
The miniaturised design of the Perfomaster contains the electrode as well as the high voltage source. It is powered by 24 V DC, so no high voltage cable is required. Electrodes are standard fitted with three special alloy emitter pins and are detachable for replacement or remote placement.
A status signal LED provides direct system information on the Perfomaster.
- A green LED signals operation OK.
- An intermittent red LED signals a perforation detected.
Supply voltage and output voltage setting to the Perfomaster can be provided in two ways:
1) directly form the machine f.e. PLC
2) with additional external control kit
Chat with an expert now!
Click on the chat button to immediately find the right solution for your problem regarding static electricity with one of our technical experts. You can both chat and video call with our customer service to describe your situation in the best possible way. No time to chat now? Send an e-mail to our customer service or call us: +31 (0) 573 288333. Would you prefer to contact your local expert? Then take a look at our representatives in your region here!
- Incorporated high voltage power supply, input voltage 24V DC
- No high voltage cables needed
- Two-colour status LED:
- Green LED: signals operation OK
- Red LED: An intermittent LED signals a perforation detected
- Supply voltage and output voltage setting can be provided:
- Directly from the machine f.e. PLC
- With additional external control kit
|Cable||low voltage cable, standard M12 connector|
|Input power||24 V DC, <0,5 A|
|Emitter pins||special alloy|
|Max detection frequency||25 Hz|
|Signal||Multicolour LED: -Green, signal ''operation OK''|
|-Red, signal perforation detected|
|Control voltage||0-10 V of 0-24 V|
|Ambient temperature||0 - 55°C|
|Protection classification||IP 54|