This anti-static bar has the same properties as the P-Sh-N. but is equipped with an integrated power unit, you do not need a high-voltage cable. This anti-static bar has been approved for use in certain hazardous environments. The 5m long primary cable shall be connected to the mains voltage. A neon lamp can indicate that high voltage is present. Under certain conditions the P-Sh-N-Ex bar is capable of neutralizing the materials from a maximum distance of 200 mm.
Chat with an expert now!
Click on the chat button to immediately find the right solution for your problem regarding static electricity with one of our technical experts. You can both chat and video call with our customer service to describe your situation in the best possible way. No time to chat now? Send an e-mail to our customer service or call us: +31 (0) 573 288333. Would you prefer to contact your local expert? Then take a look at our representatives in your region here!
- Short working distance: 200 mm max.
- Shockless touchable emitters
- The bar continues to function properly when a number of emitter pins are short-circuited, for instance due to heavy fouling.
- Ideal for neutralisation of static electricity on materials when the distance varies.
- Approved for use in certain explosion hazardous environments
|Working distance||200 mm max.|
|Housing material||Aluminum / steel|
|Inner bar material||PVC|
|Emitter pins||Special alloy|
|Cable bar||5 m (Neoprene)|
|Weight||Base 2 kg + 0,8 kg/m|
|Ambient temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|U primary||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption||30 Watt|
|Option||Neon lamp, external|
|Suitable power unit||Integrated|
|ATEX category||II 2 GD|
|Ex smb IIB T4|
|Ex mD 21 T135C|